From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of Aaron
Riekenberg
Sent:   Thursday, August 14, 1997 2:51 PM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        ROM differences in TI-86s

I own a TI-86 with rom version 1.2.  A friend of mine owns one with rom
version 1.3.  All assembly programs that I have found work perfectly
with my calculator.  However, two programs, tron86 and kollums, refuse
to work with his calculator.  He was told by TI that this is because the
programs are incompatible with his rom.  Does anyone know what the
differences are between rom versions and if there are more programs like
this?