TI-92 ROM/RAM upgrade?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-92 ROM/RAM upgrade?

I read in a TI FAQ that there is an expansion for the TI-92 that gives
it the latest bios (mine's an old 1.3), as well as an extra 256k of
memory.
However, I can't seem to find any information on this on TI's site.  If
whomever knows anything (or is the as yet unknown party making these
upgrades), please be so kind as to extend some information about it in
my general direction.  Thanks!

--
"Who are you voting for in the 2000 elections?"
"Prophecy says that in 2000, a beast shall come forth from the sea and