Re: Questiiion questiion questiiion-Ti85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Questiiion questiion questiiion-Ti85

almost any $10-$15 solar/battery calculator, Sharp or TI is best, will do
fractions well, without conversions.  they're also lighter and cheaper
than an 85,etc, a plus if you're at a construction site, I'd think.
my ti-92 does fractions very nicely, thank you  :-)

Jesse.Samuels@asu.edu