Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?

At 12:58 PM 8/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>BTW, I have nothing to do with the HAL developers (Thank God), and
>>frankly, I think they're doing an extremely poor job of releasing their
>>own software. I can't believe that *I* am providing a vital piece of
>>their software release!

I also provided a "vital" piece of software to HAL.  Its my SpriteDraw
routine from my Graphics Library (v2.0).  However, its already being ported
to other calculators (because its so cool :), so I really don't mind.  All
you 85 and 86 programmers expect to see this routine soon!  James Yopp is
porting it, if you wanted to know.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Follow-Ups: References: