Re: A82 Web Sites: Remove Pong 1.3 <OShell082>

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82 Web Sites: Remove Pong 1.3 <OShell082>

It is HIS game, not YOURS. Big difference. If he says that if you want
to use it, you must smash your head against the wall 5 times, and eat
10 pies, you must do so in order to use it. If he says leave it alone,
do not modify the source, and do not violate the copyright, LEAVE THE
GAME ALONE!!!