ASH <-> OShell (FINAL UPDATE)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ASH <-> OShell (FINAL UPDATE)

ATTENTION:  The final daily update on the ASH <-> OShell-82 Development Kit:

UPDATE Aug 1, 1997:  Its been a looong 2 1/2 months of development.  I have
no idea why I blew my summer vacation just to write something that would
enable people to translate from one shell to the other.  However, it turned
out to be MUCH, MUCH MORE than that.  I souped up the kit so much since
v0.5b1 that you could spend your entire life looking through it and never
be able to know what all there is.  V1.0 of the development kit contains
the following features:

COMPILE  (the main developing environment)
Tons of sample source code  (all ready to compile for either shell)
SpriteDraw  (the only routine that I know of that does clipping)
Graph Buffer routines
FAST FIND_PIXEL-like routines
Single pixel routines
Back-up files for both shells (easier than having to switch directories)
Everything you need to compile for both shells
LOTS of USEFUL documentation
Scrolling functions
Dines Justesen's GreyScale library (and translated test program)

SURPRISE ADDITION TO THE LIBRARY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secondary Buffer and multiple layer routines  (Here comes Duke Nukem II!!!)

AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!

EVERY TI-82 Assembler programmer needs this development kit in their
arsenal of tools.  You can always download the latest version from
<http://shinelight.home.ml.org/>.

Since this program is FREEWARE, I would like to receive at least an e-mail
telling me what you thought about it.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org