Re: Get a Sony WEB TV for ONLY $204.95 + Much More!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Get a Sony WEB TV for ONLY $204.95 + Much More!

why wouldn't UseNet users not be able to post?  I just get so pissed when
I check out a new newsgroup (from netscape) to find out it's almost all
crap.  If there's tons more of this to follow I would want to do something.

Jesse.Samuels@asu.edu