Get a Sony WEB TV for ONLY $204.95 + Much More!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Get a Sony WEB TV for ONLY $204.95 + Much More!

It's True!!

Purchase The Sony WEBTV
for
ONLY $204.95
Plus get the NEW WEBTV Printer for only $99.00

This is your invitation to join the World's Largest Shoppers Network
The ISI Value Club ABSOLUTELY FREE!!

Simply visit The VALUENET SUPERSTORE at http://www.isivn.com
and go shopping.  When you're ready to make your purchase
use PIN #10541
to get your FREE VALUENET MEMBERSHIP.

While your visiting, check out the hundreds of thousands of
SuperValue Bargains at the ISI Value Net Superstore
Come Join us in Changing the Way the World Shops
at
http://www.isivn.com

If you have any questions, or would like more information on how
you can join us in the most Revoluntionary New Home Business
of the III Millenium, please visit my Web Site at
http://members.aol.com/dbhait/valuenet.html
or e-mail me back at dhait@ibm.net

Want your very own ONLINE CATALOG BUSINESS INCLUDING
YOUR VERY OWN FULLY AUTOMATED WEB SITE, WITH
AUTORESPONDER FOR ONLY $29.95, THEN VISIT
http://www.joinmd.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?DH728893

I appreciate your allowing me to intrude on you like this
and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours in Marketing,

Daniel B. Hait
Integrity Enterprises