Re: CAN I USE A 2.5mm Stereo Jack as a replacement????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CAN I USE A 2.5mm Stereo Jack as a replacement????

Well, my Radio Shock 2.5 male to 3.5 female adapter fits in the TI-82,
and the 82 link cable fits into my TV headphone jack (also 2.5mm).
They look the same. I don't see why not you couldn't use them.

BTW: the 8x link cables are the same, as far as I can tell.