Where to get 2.5mm stereo plugs for the TI's...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Where to get 2.5mm stereo plugs for the TI's...

I appreciate everyone replying to my message "Where can I find a 2.5mm
stereo plug to build my own link cable with", but I thought it was strange
that I got many replies all stating "Go to Radio Shack".

Don't you think that would be the first place I would try? :) I also stated
I looked everywhere (which includes Radio Shack, a local wholeseller,
numerous electronic supply catalogs at school, and browsed the Internet)
and still could not find them. Besides the obvious of buying one from TI
for $5.00, does anyone have a more economical sollution. I was hoping to
build a number of these cords, and $2.50 a plug isn't cost effective (at
least to the people I'm building them for). This is a non-profit project,
and I would like to get them as cheap as possible.

And yes, I know everyone sells 2.5mm plugs. But they're all mono
(2-conductor) and I of course need 3-conductor.

Not complaining, just pointing out... :)

Any help is appreciated.
Dan