Re: TI-83 asm progs.. when will they get here?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83 asm progs.. when will they get here?

The TI-85 is the most powerful calculator for assembly programming.  It's
like comparing a DEC Alpha 1GHz also to a DEC Alpha 1GHz, but one with
MSDOS 4.00 and the other one with a powerful UNIX base...u know?  The
processor may be the same, but they operate on very different levels.  DOS
can't run UNIX porgrams, and UNIX can't run DOS programs (well, maybe it
can...but with the UNIX being the TI-85).  You can program for both; you
just can't transfer from one to the other.  You'll just have to learn it.

-=Zenon=-