Re: Quick questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Quick questions

Actually, ive written all kindas of stuff on the TI83, (have to do something
in algebra :)

All in TI basic, ive written a metric unit conversion thing, (these are
only the ones over like 2 lines :), a half duplex chat thing (over the
link), and a games like 'number stumper' from speak 'n maths :)

Its basicly the TI82 script, with ()'s :) However, if you mean ASM ...
then not much has been written, no :)