Re: Laplace Transformations

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Eric Daniel Sawicki wrote:

> Is it possible to make a program that will Do Laplace Transformations?
>

> I am also wondering if "Fargo" will allow for more complex mathmatical
>
> programs for the 92 or will it be game oriented?
>
> Eric

Its a good guess that the same people who do Ti-85 assembly will be the
bleeding edge of FARGO programs.  If that assumption holds, about all
they do program is games for the Ti-85, so don't expect much more from
FARGO.

Since you have a deep enough math understanding to even know what a
Laplace transform is (I assume college/grad student?), your best bet is
to start learning assembly; the Ti-92 needs good, fast math routines to
make up for some of the built-in routines that Ti didn't apparently
think would be too important.

My factual based .02 cents
<pre>
--