Re: CAN I USE A 2.5mm Stereo Jack as a replacement????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CAN I USE A 2.5mm Stereo Jack as a replacement????

No, unless it is exactly the same shape it won't work.  If it is tapered
on the end and/or the insulation bands are not the same width, it will
NOT work.  Believe me, I built the 4 buck link.  Refused to work with a
2.5mmplug I bought.  So I found an extra ti one and used the ti plug,
worked right away.