Re: Viruses and TI-8 series

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Viruses and TI-8 series

CD804Ah is a call to 804Ah.  C9 is an RET.  This would make
a ROM call of some kind probably.  That address might be a
jump table.  I know there is one in that general area or ram
but I don't know if it's right there.  I found it trying to
follow the _IPoint rom call into rom, which was not succesful.

I have no idea what system call this is.  It's not listed in
any of the TI documentation or header files.

Barry