Re: My ROM is version 4.0, do I need to get later vers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: My ROM is version 4.0, do I need to get later vers

----------
: From: tibor@ECST.CSUCHICO.EDU
: To: Zenon
: Subject: My ROM is version 4.0, do I need to get later vers
: Date: September 25, 1996 10:47 AM
:
:
: My TI-85 has version 4.0 ROMs, do I need to get a later version?
: If I do, where can I get it?  What is the difference between
: the ROM versions?
:
: Also, if anyone is thinking of accelerating their TI-85, it can
: be done no problem.  I used a 3pf capacitor that made a 100%
: speed increase, a 40 second integration now takes 20 seconds to
: do.  I replaced C9 with the 3pf capacitor, no switches or anything
: else like that.
:
: -tibor
:
:
: --
: * Sziasztok!                    http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~tibor/
: * Magyarorszag 1100 eves 1996-ban.   e-mail: tibor@ecst.csuchico.edu

The easier way is just to remove the C9 which will give it a 333% speed
increase.  I implemented a switch on my calc so that 1) I may switch to
slow if a ZShell game speeds on too fast and 2) turbo drains too much
power.

-=Zenon=-