Re: Parallel Links for the TI-82, TI-85, and TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parallel Links for the TI-82, TI-85, and TI-92

Wow! Looks like I've got some competition! I posted a message a while
back about my cables, but I might as well do it again.

I'm building parallel link cables, all in one piece, one end plugs
into the computer, the other into the calculator, through an adapter I
send to you with the cable. My price is $14 US for the cable + $2 for
S/H. The cables work with the TI-85 and TI-92. It's compatible with
LINK85XP and Connect-85 for the 85, and LINK92XP for the 92. You don't
need to give me your calc to calc cable. I send everything you need. I
won't post my order form here to avoid spamming the list with stuff
people may not be interested in, but if you want it, just send me mail
at the following address:

        timg@climax.polaristel.net

Please feel free to mail me if you have any questions about it also. I
live in the US.

Thanks! I hope to here from people soon!

-Tim
                                               __
                                              /_/\
  Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net     / /\ \
        (note e-mail change again!)         / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\