Re: Links

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Links

----------
: From: syellig@phish.nether.net
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: Links
: Date: September 24, 1996 4:52 PM
:
: So, Im i understandthing this right.... the
: www.ticalc.org/dos/link/link92xp.zip
: works with the 82? and possibly 83 ?
:
:
: On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, Hugh F. Tong wrote:
:
: > ----------
: > : From: MICAH.GALLANT@saultc.on.ca
: > : To: Zenon
: > : Subject: Links
: > : Date: September 24, 1996 4:26 PM
: > :
: > :
: > : Hey, I finally found you. I am interested in buying a parallel cord
: > : from you. Could you tell me the software I would need to run it. I
: > : have link85 or somthing like that for the parallel printer port cord.
: > : I live in Ontario so I also wanna know what the price is in Canadian
: > : currencies! Thanks for the info you can give me.
: > : Micah Gallant
: >
: > The price of the standard parallel link is $8.75, the dual connect
parallel
: > link is $14.00.  Shipping and handling will depend on your region, so
check
: > with your post office and send me the ammount.  The link weighs less
50g.
: > Also, the software can be found at www.ticalc.org/pub/win/connect-85
for
: > the TI-85's.  The files are c8_60303.zip and c8u60304.zip.  For the
TI-82
: > and the TI-92, it is www.ticalc.org/dos/link/link92xp.zip and hopefully
: > link82xp.zip soon.  The Link-TI may work only if you use LPT1 for all
three
: > calcs.  Link85xp.zip can also be used for DOS TI-85 users but must
rename
: > all strings, programs and other variables to *.85g.  Hope this helps!
: >
: > -=Zenon=-
: >
: >

No, the link85xp.zip and c8_60303.zip and c8u60304.zip work with the TI-85
and the link92xp.zip works with the TI-92.  There is software that is being
developed for the TI-82 (there was faulty software before) and possible for
the TI-83 also.

-=Zenon=-