Getting rid of error messages on the 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Getting rid of error messages on the 92

Something cool that I have noticed is if you want to get rid of the error
messages on your 92 you can.  This can be handy if you always forget to
put the ) on the end of a problem, like the \sqrt\ of a number.  All you
have to do to get the 92 to not give errors is press from the home screen
F5, Dimond, (, R.  The calc will then lock up, but it will be on the home
screen.  Take out the battery for a microsecond (just push the two apart,
thats what I did!) and then put it back in.  It will turn on in the same
condition.  The memory will still be intact.  Try something, it won't
give you an error.  To get it back to giving you errors, just press F5,
Dimond, (, R, and then it will return you to the main screen.  No need to
take out the battery!  I have version 1.3.  Nothing ever got erased in
mine, but if things are different different versions, don't look at me!
:)

-MarkGM@Juno.com for text mail!
-ArchAngl@Shol.com for mail with attachments only!