Re: Help!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help!!

On 22 Sep 1996 01:40:30 GMT, ac001@ix.netcom.com (AC) wrote:

>I'm trying to make a very BASIC program. I want my 85 to plugin an x
>value into f(x). I made a program which works, but you have to edit the
>program to put what you want for f(x). But I want it so that it prompts
>you for the equation, then the x value, then computes the f(x).
>Thanks!!

HOW ABOUT TRYING THE "PROMPT" COMMAND?
OKAY?
LIKE..

DISP "ENTER VALUE FOR X":PROMPT X

-------------------
SIGNATURE BEGIN
--------------------
I'm (AM) in da (THE) house yall (EVERYONE).!
NASA NEWS:Nasa found a pollished fossilised TURD on mars!
This means that one of the following people or things MUST have
visited MARS in the past
1. Vets
2. Pope
3. Republicans (male/female)
4. Rush Limbaugh
5. Your Mother (Directed to the person reading this sig.)
TRUTHS!

1 No matter how much you try, you cannot pollish a turd!
2 "Bake a Pie, Eat A pie"
END SIGNATURE.....