Re: TI-92 vs TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 vs TI-85

Patrick J Neary wrote:

> I'm planning on buying one or the other...Leaning towards the TI-92, but
> can someone answer the following about the TI-92:
>
> Will Zshell work on the TI-92?
> Are programs compatible between the two calculators?
> Is the data format for transfer and the link cable the same?

I know the cable is the same... I don't know about the transfer format
though.  As for programs... The laguage is probably similer so it
wouldn't be that dificult to tranfer programs over, maualy. ZShell will
not work on the 92. The 92 uses a diffrent processor. They are making
an assembly shell for the 92 called fargo you check at ticalc.org's
site. if you are a ZShell progamer you would need to learn a new
ASM for the 92's 16bit CPU

<pre>
--
|Chad Okere  |  Delmoi@ames.net|