Re: $$COULD YOU USE A LOTTA XTRA CASH?$$

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Robert Fisher <uunet!IX.NETCOM.COM!BlakLite> writes:

> Insted of flaming this social outcast, just send his own message back to him
> about 20 times (ie. reply to his message and just keep sending his quoted
> message).  I've already sent him 40 copies.
>                         Thanks again,
>                         BlakLite.
>
> P.S. Just trying to make the InterNet a little less Spam-full...  :)

Robert:

So your eating up bandwidth with your 40 quoted messages (probably about
8k each) is going to solve the problem?

You're as bad as the spammers themselves.  In fact, probably worse since
they're basically ignorant and you know exactly the effect your messages
will have.

<pre>
---
Rob Carlson         ..  Mail rob@cola.castle.net