Top (x+1) reasons to own a TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Top (x+1) reasons to own a TI-85

After three years of watching the TI-85's work wonders in and out of the
classroom, I have managed to collect the following top (x+1) reasons why
everyone should own a TI-85.

If you come up with more, I'll be keeping a running list, so just mail
them to me and I'll add them in and then order them as I see fit and
post the results to this list.

The following 13 are just to start you off.  Be creative, and mail me at
rob@cola.castle.net.

Top (x+1) reasons why YOU should own a TI-85.

1. Highly customisable case sets you apart from the crowd.
2. Impress your friends with the optional larger-than life TI-85
poster!
3. Does eigenvectors.  You will never need eigenvectors as long as you
live, but that's okay.
4. 8192 pixels make an excellent canvas.
5. 336 page manual is excellent bathroom literature.
6. The TI-85 sometimes integrates functions for fun.  While turned off.
7. Link cord lets your TI-85 share plans for world domination with other
TI-85 models.
8. For trig students: As if you WANTED to solve all those triangles.
9. It sure beats thinking.
10. 2 1/2 feet of crib notes fit inside one TI-85.
11. "TI-85: The Other Right Brain".
12. Pong.
13. At $10.50 an ounce, its WAY cheaper than drugs.

<pre>
---
Rob Carlson         ..  Mail rob@cola.castle.net
Pager 908-937-0452  ..  Mail over 16kb to rob@cola.westmark.com