RT-Link made from a walkie-talkie set?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RT-Link made from a walkie-talkie set?

I was wondering... Could a set of radio links be made with a pair of
walkie-talkies? It could use the morse code key to transmit the data.
This would be easier than designing an RT link from scratch. Does
anyone know more about this than me that could confirm if it would
work?

-Tim

BTW, sorry about that 'subscribe calc-ti' post I made recently. I was
in the middle of changing e-mail addresses and got a little bit
confused. :)
                                               __
                                              /_/\
   Tim Gerla - tyball@geocities.com          / /\ \
        (note e-mail change!)               / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691 / / /  \ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint!  / /_/____\ \ \
Free home page and e-mail accounts:     \_\___________\/
   http://www.geocities.com