Re: Assembly programs on the TI83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Assembly programs on the TI83

No, for several reasons:
1) Zshell programs are STRINGs, 83ASM are PRGM types
2) The headers are different... Can you run a Windows program on Linux?
Both are 80x86 OS's... but the headers are different.  If both were raw hex
code, maybe.  But they're not.. so you can't.
3) The screen sizes are different, so graphics calls would have to be
re-written.

If you can get the source for a Zshell program, then maybe, with a little
luck, you could compile it with the 83ASM tokens/include file, and run it on
an 83.