Can some HELP ME?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Can some HELP ME?

I have made the $4 serial link, and it works fine. BUT, it only works fine
on my old cheap IO card.  When I use my new IO card with 16550a ports it
doesn't work.  The little led doesn't turn on, unless I hit and hold in the
reset button on my computer.  Now, with my new IO card, if I reverse the
led, it turns on, but the link still doesn't work.  So with my old IO card,
the led works one way, and with my advanced IO card, it works turned
around.  Has anyone had this problem, or does anyone have any ideas?
Please help me...  My email address is david221@ix.netcom.com if someone
would rather email me..

Thanks, Chris

Ohh yeahh.  If anyone has any info on linking two ti-85's thru infrared, or
just sending out infrared signals, to control a TV, you could reply or
email me too...