New and COOL ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New and COOL ideas

Me and my friend at school both have a TI-85.  We were talking to our
chemistry teacher about a infrared led for the ti-85.  We were wondering if
it would be possible to hook up the led to a plug that goes in on the
ti-85, and then make a program in ZShell to send signals out. We were
thinking it would be cool to be able to control a TV with it, or link thru
infrared leds...  If anyone has some ideas about this, or knows where to
get info, please post back or email me at DAVID221@IX.NETCOM.COM...

Also, is it possible to upgrade the ti-85's memory, to maybe 200k or even a
meg?