Program for transfering...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Program for transfering...

Hi fellow Ti users...

Well, I have I TI-83 and most of my friends have an 82.  I want to
transfer programs to them but it always gives me a X-mit error..
(I've been tricked by the false statement, "WORKS side-by-side with the
TI-82!!!)
I was wondering if there is anyway I could transfer programs from my 83
to an
82.??

Also...I am trying to create a password/security system for my 83.  I was
wondering if there was a way to keep the program running while the Calc
is off.

Lastly,  IS there a PERIODIC table for the 82/83??? I think I heard of
someone saying they had programed a periodic table with the atomic masses
and stuff.

Thanks...

Sincerely,

Alfred