Re: WTB: TI-85 Link Cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: WTB: TI-85 Link Cable

On Sun, 15 Sep 1996 19:18:55 -0500, Dustin Neal <dustin@athenet.net>
wrote:

>I am willing to pay $15 if someone will build a link cable for my TI-85.
>Please reply by Email.
>
>Thanks,
>Dustin Neal

IF YOU VISIT http://www.salokin.demon.co.uk
The guy who runs that page has a *plan* to start selling his...
His plans are for the $4 cable...I'd think he'd sell you one for
around $15.... Try to email him and see....

-------------------
SIGNATURE BEGIN
--------------------
I'm (AM) in da (THE) house yall (EVERYONE).!
NASA NEWS:Nasa found a pollished fossilised TURD on mars!
This means that one of the following people or things MUST have
visited MARS in the past
1. Vets
2. Pope
3. Republicans (male/female)
4. Rush Limbaugh
5. Your Mother (Directed to the person reading this sig.)
TRUTHS!

1 No matter how much you try, you cannot pollish a turd!
2 "Bake a Pie, Eat A pie"
END SIGNATURE.....