Re: Ascii Output

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ascii Output

TI has stated that they are not going to provide a Dos version
of their link software.

For the past year organizations have begun to spring up all over
the country to scrounge up old 8088 and 80286 dos computers to
sell real cheap to schools to help them provide more computers
to their students, realizing that any old computer will do for
learning purposes.  The number of Dos computers in schools is
increasing, so I'm told.

I wonder if there is any way to make TI aware of that connection.

Any ideas?

Barry