Re: Link Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Link Problems

I have the exact same problem. I thought it was ThriftyLink, so I tried
the following programs:

edit85     | Can send program files only
link-ti    | Can send any type of file, but seg faults (or somesuch) when
           | I try to recieve to a group file, individual files are damaged
           | and can't be resent without errors :/
link85(xp) | Doesn't work with the $4 link anyways, but I had to try
send85     | Works, but it only sends
tilink.exe | v1.05, acts as you described it
tilink.com | v1.03, can send fine but when it recieves, CRC errors are
           | generated.
xlink85    | Locks up my computer ;>

So as you can see, I have no real solution. But so far I've just been
switching between the two vers of ThriftyLink, and through that I have the
all the functions of a working link.

(BTW: The link worked perfectly with my TI-82)

<pre>
--
Jasper Mclean (email: jasper@micron.net)

On Sat, 14 Sep 1996, Kris Kersey wrote:

>    I just built the $4 TI-Link  and I'm having a little problem.  When I use
> the program that it says to use, ThriftyLink v1.05,  the computer will
> recieve files, but the computer won't send them.  Every time I try to send to
> the TI I get a transmission error on the TI-85 and a 'break' on TriftyLink.
> Can anyone help?
</pre>