Re: TI-85 tracer fails to show coordinates

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 tracer fails to show coordinates

In article <51bkok$t60@ns2.ryerson.ca>, sdalimon@colossus.ee.ryerson.ca
(Shawn D'Alimonte) wrote:

> Larry Riddle (larry.riddle@asc.scottlan.edu) wrote:
> : I have a student with a TI-85. When she graphs a function and brings up
> : the tracer, the coordinates are *not* displayed at the bottom of the
> : screen. Other than that, the tracer seems to be working fine.
>
> : She claims that she only noticed this problem with the tracer after
> : be a corrolation? I know nothing about ZShell.
>
> : Any help in getting her tracer to work again would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
> Is the CoordOn setting turned on in the [GRAPH][FORMT] menu?  If that doesn't
> help then try resetting the calculator.

   Another solution would to be get the program called Graphfix. It will
fix the Graph after playing games. I have a TI-82 but I think you can
convert with the Graph-Link software.

Daniel Douthit
14 years old and proud of it!!