Re: TI-85 tracer fails to show coordinates

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 tracer fails to show coordinates

Larry Riddle (larry.riddle@asc.scottlan.edu) wrote:
: I have a student with a TI-85. When she graphs a function and brings up
: the tracer, the coordinates are *not* displayed at the bottom of the
: screen. Other than that, the tracer seems to be working fine.

: She claims that she only noticed this problem with the tracer after
: be a corrolation? I know nothing about ZShell.

: Any help in getting her tracer to work again would be appreciated. Thanks.

Is the CoordOn setting turned on in the [GRAPH][FORMT] menu?  If that doesn't
help then try resetting the calculator.

<pre>
--
|Shawn D'Alimonte       |First Year Elec. Eng at Ryerson Polytechnic Univ.|
|sdalimon@acs.ryerson.ca|Amiga Fan  A3000/030/25/6MB/80MB                 |