Re: TI-85 tracer fails to show coordinates

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 tracer fails to show coordinates

<< I have a student with a TI-85. When she graphs a function and brings up
 the tracer, the coordinates are *not* displayed at the bottom of the
 screen. Other than that, the tracer seems to be working fine.

 She claims that she only noticed this problem with the tracer after
 be a corrolation? I know nothing about ZShell.

 Any help in getting her tracer to work again would be appreciated. Thanks.

  Zshell has nothing to do with the trace function of the calculator,
however, to fix this problem, from the graph screen hit MORE, F3 and make
sure that all the settings on the LEFT are highlighted.  I'm betting that the
CoordOff function is highlighted.  This is causing the problem.  Later.

  Steve