Re: TI-85 tracer fails to show coordinates

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 tracer fails to show coordinates

In article <larry.riddle-1209961107080001@168.28.233.61>,
larry.riddle@asc.scottlan.edu (Larry Riddle) writes:

>I have a student with a TI-85. When she graphs a function and brings up
>the tracer, the coordinates are *not* displayed at the bottom of the
>screen. Other than that, the tracer seems to be working fine.
>
>She claims that she only noticed this problem with the tracer after
>be a corrolation? I know nothing about ZShell.
>
>Any help in getting her tracer to work again would be appreciated.
Thanks.

The zshell program simply turned off the Coordinates, as any program could
do.  To turn them back on, press [GRAPH] to get to the graph menu, [MORE]
to get to the next page, [F3] (FORMT) to get to the format of the screen
and graphing, arrow down to CoordOn, press enter, and this'll reset the
coordinates to their previous state of coming on whenever graphing.

Damien