TI-85 tracer fails to show coordinates

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-85 tracer fails to show coordinates

I have a student with a TI-85. When she graphs a function and brings up
the tracer, the coordinates are *not* displayed at the bottom of the
screen. Other than that, the tracer seems to be working fine.

She claims that she only noticed this problem with the tracer after
be a corrolation? I know nothing about ZShell.

Any help in getting her tracer to work again would be appreciated. Thanks.

<pre>
--
Larry Riddle, Chair | larry.riddle@asc.scottlan.edu
Mathematics Dept    | 404-638-6222, 404-638-6177 (fax)