Re: TI-85 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 Emulator

In article <323595F1.7FBC@netreach.net>, scott37@netreach.net wrote:
>Can anyone tell me how to use the TI-85 emulator.  I downloaded it and
>it says I need a ROM file.  Where do I get that?
>Also, is there a TI-92 emulator in the works?
>
>Please give me any information you may have.
>
>Thank you,
>Scott Newman
>scott37@netreach.net

You make it, and MAN is it a PAIN in the ASS. Go to the ticalc homepage from
there go to the page of the ti emulator (it's the first link I think). There
are vague directions there. You have to dump your ROM in peices - like 8
pieces. Then compile it w/an assembler or something I don't remember, but It
was a pain! You end up with a virtual TI-85 exactly though on your screen.
Can't put zshell on it thought because there's no link port. :-(