Re: Please Help--Programming difficulties on the TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Please Help--Programming difficulties on the TI-92

You're using a TI-92, right? The ability to find the slope and
y-intercept is probably built-in, since even the TI-81 can do this.
Go to [STAT] (or TI-92 equivalent), plug in two points. Calculate a
linear regression.

                                -Marco