ti-82/83 assembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-82/83 assembler

Just a question to all of you assembler types. Since TI is providing some
limited form of assembly support for the TI-83 on it's web page, is it
possible to look further into the usage of assembly on the 82?  We now
have an almost complete view of the 83's internals, and since it was
designed to be upwardly compatable with the 82, we might possibly
have the majority of the internals of the 82 also.

One more thought.  If I am reading the info on the 83 right, you enter the
machine code in using hexidecimal characters.  Does the 83 compress
your keypresses into single bytes and saves it for later, or does it
translate them on the fly, causing a slowdown and unnesecarry
memory usage?  Just a thought.

                                     Dennis Munsie
                                     dmunsie@unomaha.edu

P.S. Please use the above addresse or this list for any replies to me