Re: Newbie ??'s-memory available

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Newbie ??'s-memory available

        First of all, the TI-85 only has 64k ram (28k usable). The 92 is the
one with 128k.
        If you want to see how much ram you have left, press [2nd] [+] [F1].
At the top of the screen, it'll say 'MEM FREE  ?????' where ????? is the
amount of free memory you have. If you want to delete those ZShell programs
you don't want, then press [F2] from the MEM menu , then [More] [F2] and
scroll down whatever you want to delete and press enter on that item. When
you're finished, just press exit a couple of times to get out.
        You can break apart group files by going to File, File Utilities, in
the TI Graph Link software. Or you can just send them to your calc and it
will automatically ungroup them into seperate items.

        I hope this helps!

(Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this stuff)

                                                        -Micah Gibson
                                                         -dgibson@ns.vvm.com
                                                         -krisalis@juno.com
                                                         -ulic16@aol.com