TI-92 ROM versions (Please read if you have a TI-92)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-92 ROM versions (Please read if you have a TI-92)

Please email me if you have a TI-92 with a ROM version not on this
list:

1.2
1.3
1.4
1.7
1.8
1.10
1.12

In the email, please tell me what ROM version you have and what date
appears next to the ROM version when you press [F5] [Diamond] [(] from
the Home Screen. Please preserve the exact format of the date, i.e.,
if it is December 17, 1995, tell me December 17, 1995; if it is
01/03/96, tell me 01/03/96.

Please also specify whether or not you have a link cable, and if you
do, what kind of link cable it is (Graph Link, "$4" serial, or "$5"
parallel), and what kind of computer you own.

Thanks in advance. Your response will be greatly appreciated.

<pre>
---
David Ellsworth
the ticalc.org project