Re: Seft tests for TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Seft tests for TI

Tung Nguyen wrote:

> Go the MODE
> Press ALPHA
> Prsss S
>
> "Enter self test? 9.0"
>
> Any1 have any idea what this is, it seems to reset the TI. I am new to
> this newsgroup, is there more than 5 (FIVE!!) postings a week?

This is a complete self-test of the calculator.  It resets the memory
and tests the screen and keyboard.  It is primarily for the people at TI
to use and it performs no usefull function for actuall users (as far as
I can tell).

<pre>
--
--- Sam Lewallen ---- e-mail to w7el@teleport.com ---
     Computers are like drugs: Highly addictive,

</pre>