Re: Need Help building the parallel link cable from Andreas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Need Help building the parallel link cable from Andreas

In article <01bb977a$7098ffa0$8c621ace@philbb.imperium.net>, "Phillip B.
Bower" <philbb@imperium.net> writes
>I have the picture, but I don't know how to make it.  Could some please
>tell me how in words as closely as possible on how to assemble it?  Any
>help would be appreciated.
>                                                       Thanks,
>                                                       Mike Bower

For information on building this link see my web page
http://www.salokin.demon.co.uk/
It will give you hints for making it and getting it to work, but as yet
I have not made step by step instructions. They may appear soon if I get
time.
|_|\_|_\__|_\_\  http://www.salokin.demon.co.uk/