Re: Difference between TI-92 ROM versions?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sun, 1 Sep 1996, Aaron N. Tubbs wrote:

> > I purchased a very early TI-92 (ROM v1.2), and my math class is going to
> > be using them this coming year. What is the latest ROM version?
> Of all the TI-92s I've seen, the newest has been ROM v1.7.

I know there is a 1.10, because I read a message explaining that's really one
point ten, not one point one zero.

                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home