Re: HP48 vs TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HP48 vs TI-92

In article <3224ac39.149134584@newsreader.wustl.edu>, mao@wuchem.wustl.edu
(Dean Mao) writes:

>QWERTY
>Maple,
>computer)
>>
>>what if the teacher asks you to show work? ;)
>
>Easy.  Just bring a Math professor with you instead of a laptop.  A
>Math professor doesn't even have a qwerty keyboard!!  :)

True, but wouldn't you get in trouble for talking during the test. :D

Todd J. Lunetta
ToddL40154@aol.com

*****.sig file Version 1.4
-On the Internet, nobody knows you're a large wooden rabbit.
-When I die, bury me headfirst, so the world can kiss my ASS!
-What do you call a haiku in iambic pentameter?