Re: Ti-81 games PLEASE!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-81 games PLEASE!

Bergel wrote:

> hi, my sister just gave me her old ti-81 calculator and i was wondering
> if anyone had any games for it... i know it's pretty old, but any games
> would be appreciated for those long, boring math classes :)
>
> thanx :)
> -paul
> (bergel@cris.com)

Check out http://www.ticalc.org/pub/81 for some cool stuff.  In fact, I
have a question: will 81 progams run on the 83?  I put in the quad02
program (located at the above URL) and it ran fine until it got to the
line "DispGraph".  It keeps giving me an error and I don't know why.  I
do know that pon the line above that one, it says "AX^2+BX+C->Y1", but I
*don't* know if there is a special character for Y1 (where Y is normal
sript and the 1 is subscript) or if you are supposed to type in just
plain Y1.  Help appreciated, thanks!
<pre>
--

Chris Blessing
Chris's Website! - http://www.serve.com/Chris-B/coolguy/Chris.htm

If A equals success, then the formula is A equals X
plus Y plus Z, where X is work, Y is play, Z is keep
your mouth shut.
                                  -- Albert Einstein
</pre>