Re: @@How do you shade and graph inequalities on the 82/92?@@

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: @@How do you shade and graph inequalities on the 82/92?@@

On the TI-92
Enter in y1=x^2-5
Enter in y2=x
Enter in y3=-x
Enter in y4=-x^2

Place the cursor on line y1 press f6 and select above
place the cursor on line y2 press f6 and select below
Place the cursor on line y3 press f6 and select below
place the cursor on line y4 press f6 and select below

There are four patterns of shading.  The first is vertical, then
horizontal, then negative slope, then positive slope.

The same shading features are on the TI-83.

The TI-82 has only the shade command which requires two functions
to shade between.

Ben Sultenfuss
Ben Sultenfuss
PO Box 13040, Stephen F. Austin State University
1936 North Street
Nacogdoches, Texas  75962-3040
OFFICE: Voice (409) 468-1547 or 3805   Fax (409) 468-1669
HOME:   Voice (409) 560-5508           Fax (409) 560-0038
INTERNET:  F_SULTENFU@titan.sfasu.edu    or     BSULTENFUSS@SFASU.EDU