Re: Use of a PC-link cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Use of a PC-link cable

On Tue, 29 Oct 1996, Scott wrote:

> If anyone in the Northeastern U.S. would like to lend me their TI PClink
> I would gladly use it and send 10 dollars for the use. I will give you
> may address, e-mail and telephone number so you know i won't keep it.
> please e-mail me i am not on the list. lind88@ptd.net

What calculator do you have?  I will make you one that will work with the
'85 and the '92 for $10 plus shipping.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com = zarniwoop@juno.com
"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown

Limericks are art forms complex,
Their topics run chiefly to sex.
        They usually have virgins,
        And masculine urgin's,