Re: link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: link

Enrico Ng wrote:
> I have bought all the parts for the link, but I can not find a TI - TI
> link.  TI sells them for $50 and I do not want to mess up mine. is there
> anyway I can find a replacement.
> I red the instructions for the Parallel cable and I am lost.  What does
> he mean by a "socket" link?
---different news article---
> I dont understand the parallel conector.
> I understand the $5 serial one.  (I would have made that one but I do
> not have a wire for it, I do not want to waste away my TI-TI calc link)
> I don't know what you mean by a socket connector.  Are you talking about
> an adapter where One end of it goes in the computer and the other is
> pluged in through the TI-TI link wire?
>
> --
> Enrico Ng <ng@usa.net>

Sounds like you're trying to build the link from a TI to a PC, correct?
Where are you at? I could sell you a 72" black cord with the proper
2.5mm connector on one end for $3+shipping.. or call Mouser Electronics.
www.mouser.com. That's where I got my cords at. They make very nice link
cables.

<pre>
--