Re: TI-82 Bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 Bug

I tried this on my ROM 18 and I got lots of different things happening.
Also at my school they have TI-82's with ROM 19, this bug does not work
with them.
When I put a program in memory first sometimes when it messes with the
memory I looked at the program and it had some weird symbols in it.
I hope you can find a way to use asm on it. Bye
Andrew Brenner
aibrenner@juno.com
abrenner@hotmail.com (attachment mail)